We take you and your health very seriously and have taken precautions to help keep you and your family safe while boating with us.
- Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
- Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
- Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Here is what you can expect from Trident Luxury Cruises when you book a charter with us:
- Staff are temperature-checked daily before the workday begins and once again at lunchtime.
- You and your party will be temperature checked on arrival before being guided to the vessel, while adhering to social distancing requirements.
- Our boat is sterilized and all surfaces and items on board the boat will be cleaned with anti COVID 19 approved products prior to guests entering.
- Captain Tony and Crew are all Fully Vaccinated
- Each charter is private, meaning the only passengers on board are members of your own group.
- We take our Covid-19 and other safety precautions very seriously, and we look forward to welcoming you to a safe environment on our beautiful boat.
Code of Conduct aboard the Marina Lee.
Safety of Passengers and Crew
- Safety of the passengers and crew is the primary responsibility of the captain.
- Safety instructions given by Captain Tony must be adhered to at all times.
- USCG approved safety equipment is onboard, and instructions will be given on how to use them.
Verbally Abusive, Offensive Language and Threats Prohibited
- Verbally abusive and/or offensive language directed toward anyone, including guests, crew members, or others, is not permitted.
Inappropriate or Abusive Behavior Prohibited
- Inappropriate or abusive behavior is not permitted. This includes uninvited physical contact; solicitation; harassment; vandalism; theft; violence; use of fake/false identification; underage drinking or providing alcohol to those under the allowed age, possession of illegal substances/items; placing signs, banners, decorations, or other materials anywhere on the exterior of the vessel.
Unsafe Behavior Prohibited
- Failure to follow all health, safety, and security instructions is strictly prohibited.
- Sitting, standing, jumping, laying, or climbing on, over, or across any exterior or interior railings or other protective barriers is strictly prohibited.
- Additionally, tampering with any of the ship’s equipment, facilities, or systems is not permitted.
- Any other behavior which, at the Captain’s sole discretion, is deemed unsafe is likewise not permitted.
Parental and Guardian Responsibility
- For purposes of this Policy, a minor is defined as anyone under the age of 18. A young adult is defined as anyone ages 18, 19, or 20. Parents and guardians are responsible for the behavior and appropriate supervision of the minor(s) and young adult(s) accompanying them throughout the cruise.
Alcohol and Over Intoxication
- Consuming alcohol to excess impairs one’s judgment and reduces one’s ability to recognize and avoid potentially dangerous situations. Guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so responsibly.
Illegal and prohibited items
- Drugs or Other Illegal Substances are Prohibited
- Illegal drugs and other illegal substances are neither allowed onboard nor permitted to be used during Cruises. Guests found in violation of such laws are subject to arrest and prosecution in the relevant jurisdiction.
Weapons, Explosives or Other Dangerous Items Prohibited
- No weapons, ammunition, explosives, fireworks, or other items that presents a risk of harm to persons and/or property is permitted onboard. The determination regarding items constituting a risk of harm to persons and/or property is left solely to the discretion of Trident Luxury Cruises.
Garbage, Toilets and Environmental Requirements
- Trash and other foreign objects should never be flushed down a toilet. Only marine grade toilet paper can be flushed onboard.
- Guests are not permitted to discard any item overboard. Guests should not leave items unattended on deck, as the wind may cause items to fall overboard.
- Trash should be properly disposed of in the containers provided onboard. We will do our best to adhere to responsible recycling.
Other requests and polices
- Please treat the Marina Lee as if she is your own.
- Please do not bring red wine on board as it can stain if spilled.
Please read our cancellation policy thoroughly.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- If the Renter cancels a confirmed booking a full 5 days or more prior to midnight (23:59PM) local time zone of the boat location and if Trident Luxury Cruises agrees with the cancellation, the Renter will receive a full refund of the rental price paid.
- If the Renter cancels a confirmed booking less than a full 5 days prior to midnight (23:59PM) local time zone of the boat location, the paid rental price and the associated Service/Processing fee are not refundable. The security deposit, if already on hold at the time of cancellation, will be released.
- How to calculate full 5 days before the trip date - If the trip date is June 15th, the deadline for cancellation with a refund is by end of day June 9th at midnight (23:59 PM) local time zone of the boat location.
- If Trident Luxury Cruises cancels a confirmed booking at any time, the Renter will get a full refund including the Service/Processing Fee.
Cancellations due to NO-SHOW
- If Trident Luxury Cruises (or the designated captain) fails to show-up at the time of rental check-in, is unfit to operate the vessel (for captained charters) or does not communicate the correct physical location of the boat, the Renter will receive a full refund including the Service/Processing Fee.
- If the Renter is a no-show within one hour of the agreed rental check-in, the Renter will not receive any refund (i.e. the boat rental price, extras and the Service/Processing fee).
Cancellations Due to Fraud
- Trident Luxury Cruises may decide to cancel a trip after the booking was confirmed to protect users against fraud or for trust and safety considerations. The Renter will be notified accordingly.
Cancellations due to bad weather
- For captained charters, weather cancellations and rescheduling’s are entirely at the discretion of the Captain or Trident Luxury Cruises. The Renter cannot invoke “bad weather” and request a refund as reason for cancellation unless the Captain or Trident Luxury Cruises agrees to it. For captained charters, the Captain will make the decision if the weather conditions are dangerous to go out on the water.
- Cloudy skies or a slight chance of rain are not grounds for cancellation or rescheduling.
- If a cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, the Renter must send an email to admin@TLC.com stating the reason for rescheduling and Trident Luxury Cruises will attempt to reschedule the Trip based on its availability and the date when the Renter submitted the request.
- If a trip is rescheduled, the Cancellation policy applies to the initial date of the trip.
Cancellations in Case of Non-Payment
- Confirmed bookings will be canceled automatically for non-payment in the following situations:
- Failure of payment of an installment. All previous payments will be subject to refund according to the applicable cancellation policy.
- Failure of placing a successful hold on the refundable security deposit
Other reasons for cancellation
- If the Renter arrives with more people than the actual boat capacity communicated by Trident Luxury Cruises, the Renter will not receive any refund (i.e. the boat rental price, extras and the Service/Processing fee), and Trident Luxury Cruises will automatically receive all respective payments.
How to Cancel
- If the Renter needs to cancel a confirmed booking, they must send an email to admin@TLC.com asking for the same.
Claims after the cruise
- The Renter has 24 hours after the trip to submit a claim and request a partial or total refund.
- All claims have to be submitted in writing at admin@TLC.com The Renter has to compile documentation (supporting evidence) to file the complaint/claim and send it as attachments. Documentation may include but is not limited to pictures or videos, credible witness statements, screenshots of text and/or email conversations, etc.
- Trident Luxury Cruises will weigh and compare the evidence provided by the Renter and will make a determination if the claim is valid.